Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Sunday 6 April 2014

3D Printing Profit

People who saw the iPhone case I written were conjointly impressed: co-workers, friends and relatives. They likable it such a lot, they asked American state to inform them wherever I bought it. once I told them that I written it myself, each one of them needed to shop for one.

So while not even attempting, I sold  eighteen iPhone cases the primary week to individuals i do know at $20 every. Since it value American state but twenty cents to print one, i used to be painful nineteen greenbacks and eighty cents per case. and also the better part was that i used to be able to print these cases in my spare time, whereas checking Twitter or surf riding the net. with none effort, I paid off my new 3D printer that terribly 1st week!

That got American state thinking… if I place my custom iPhone cases on-line, on eBay, Amazon or my very own web site...I may in all probability sell more of them.

http://www.3dprinterprofits.biz/?hop=jel1330

Socializer Widget By Y-L-S
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment